Vacancy for Innkeepers
Our team is seeking energetic, gregarious people-persons with a true passion for hospitality that share our commitment to providing stellar guest services in an upscale and welcoming, yet unpretentious setting. We try not to take ourselves too seriously, but we take the task of delivering exceptional guest services very seriously.
Ideal candidate is
– a team player with strong verbal and written communication skills;
– highly organised and disciplined;
– able to multi-task;
– detail oriented;
– genuinely enjoying people.
– breakfast preparation and service;
– guest room preparation & daily upkeep of common areas (housekeeping);
– handling check-ins/check-outs;
– concierge services;
– stock take;
– reporting of maintenance issues.
Any experience in hospitality or customer service sector is considered a major advantage. Basic computer skills and ability to learn reservations software system is a necessity. Excellent English is a must, knowledge of any other European language is an asset.
The working agreement is based on full-time reduced hours contract.
Important to know
The 5-6-guestroom boutique accommodations are situated in Siggiewi, Cospicua and Zabbar.
Only applications by EU-nationals or persons with valid work permit are considered.
Kindly send your CV to [email protected] by 25th August 2019.